We are seeking top-tier candidates! Our company places great emphasis on our image. We are in search of team members who are impeccably presented, passionate, skilled, highly dependable, and capable of passing a background check.
As a Chamberlin Event Manager, you will have the opportunity to join a well-established company. We will keep you as involved as you desire, handling all reservations and marketing while you delight in sharing your animals with our customers.
- Minimum age of 18
- Own truck and trailer for animal transportation
- Strong leadership abilities
- Punctuality and reliability at every job site
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Sound judgment and adaptability
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Capability to lift at least 100 lbs
- Dedication to exceptional customer service and animal care
- Willingness to dress and behave appropriately in a family environment
- Clean driving record with few violations
- Own (or assistance in obtaining) farm animals such as ponies, horses, ducks, chickens, bunnies, or other farm animals
- Preference for experience with children